Top Ten Tuesday: My 2018 Bookish Resolutions! (Which are not Ten)


This meme is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #134: 2018 Bookish Resolutions! 

For this week's topic, the title is: my resolutions as a blogger for 2018! I don't have that many resolutions as a blogger since I'm quite broke after the holidays but I hope to achieve the below:


1) Get the upcoming book "A Thousand Perfect Notes" by C.G. Drews: No one knows how much I've been expecting this book! It has music, tragedy and romance!



2) Finish my Sarah J. Maas collection! 2018 will be the year where we'll say goodbye for now to the "Throne of Glass" series! I'm also expecting for ACOFAS and the upcoming Catwoman novel!




3) Try to save in order to buy an ACOFAS themed book box and maybe a book sleeve! So far I have some great recommendations about The Bookish Box and the Etsy shop My Bookszleeves.




4) Get the sequel of "Zero Repeat Forever" by G.S. Prendergast! This book left me with aching emotions and a sense for the tragic. Not to mention the romance!



5) Listen to more audiobooks: On 2017 I had managed to listen to almost every book by Ilona Andrews as an audiobook! I plan to listen to many more, or re-read some titles as audiobooks!


6) WRITE! Due to the studies of my Master program, I had to leave writing behind this year. But, I plan to get into the edits of my SF/F and maybe continue the Urban Fantasy that I've been planning.



No comments