Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About


This meme is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #135: Ten books which I have read but can't remember much about. This is a hard topic because I am one of the few people on my friends' circle who remembers everything! I also love re-reading so I don't forget easily. I have some books though which made me easily forget about them.


1: The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall: I'm pretty sure that the cover drew me to this one. Something about rich families and spies? I am not sure.




2: Forbidden by Kimberly Griffiths Little: I know that this book had to do with forbidden romance in ancient times, but I can't remember the 'when'. I should read it again though.



3: The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas: I had tried to read the book and then I DNF it. I tried again and then I forgot it; I didn't even finish the series.



4: Eyes like Stars by Lisa Mantchev: This little gem was one of the first books I had read on my early blogging days. It has an interesting story and funny characters, but I can't remember it. The covers are beautiful too!



5: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I am sorry fans of the series! I tried, I really tried to like this book! But I couldn't! I remember anything about it and despite the fanart and the covers, I don't feel the urge to read it.



No comments